A minimum of 3 nights is required to book a guest house.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
101A Man O War Road South
Long Bay Hills
Turks & Caicos
Connect with us
Windward Lodge is located just off Long Bay Beach in Long Bay Hills, Providenciales, 14 kilometers (20 minutes drive) from the Providenciales International Airport.
Please note that airport transfers can be arranged at a charge of $24 per person.
By car from the airport
- From Airport Road, turn left onto Leeward Highway
- Follow the Leeward Highway east for about 11 kilometers until it turns into two lanes.
- After two lanes, follow the highway for 1 kilometer and turn right onto Long Bay Highway.
- Follow the Long Bay Highway over 4 speed bumps until you see the ocean.
- Turn left onto Long Bay Beach Drive until you come to slightly before the end of the tarred road.
- Turn left onto Curlew Drive until you come to the 4 way crossing.
- Turn left onto Man O War Road South (Google Maps calls this road Man O War Road West) until you see our gate on the left – 101A
Flights to Providenciales
To get to The Turks and Caicos Islands, all scheduled international flights arrive at Providenciales International Airport (airport code: PLS). To enter the country, a valid passport is needed, along with a return ticket.
Direct flights are available from major North American centres including New York, Atlanta, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Dallas, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Montreal and Toronto as well as a direct flight from London, UK.