A minimum of 3 nights is required to book a guest house.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
101A Man O War Road South
Long Bay Hills
Turks & Caicos
Connect with us
Windward Lodge is located just off Long Bay Beach in Long Bay Hills, Providenciales, 14 kilometers (20 minutes drive) from the Providenciales International Airport.
By car from the airport
- From Airport Road, turn left onto Leeward Highway
- Follow the Leeward Highway east for about 11 kilometers until it turns into two lanes.
- After two lanes, follow the highway for 1 kilometer and turn right onto Long Bay Highway.
- Follow the Long Bay Highway and go over 1 speed bump and continue until you come to Lignum Vitae, take a left onto Lignum Vitae.
- Follow Lignum Vitae until you get to the end of the road where it joins Long Bay Beach Drive.
- Take a right onto Long Bay Beach Drive and continue until you come to Curlew Drive, take a right onto Curlew Drive.
- Follow Curlew Drive until you come to the 4 way crossing.
- Turn left onto Man O War Road South (Google Maps calls this road Man O War Road West) and continue until you see our gate on the left – 101A.
Flights to Providenciales
To get to The Turks and Caicos Islands, all scheduled international flights arrive at Providenciales International Airport (airport code: PLS).
To enter the country, all visitors must obtain travel authorization via the TCI Assured Portal. To obtain approval visitors over the age of 16 must be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19, have a negative COVID-19 test result with the test taken within 3 days prior to travel and have medical insurance.
Before you travel please see the latest travel updates.
Direct flights are available from major North American centres including New York, Atlanta, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Dallas, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Philadelphia, Montreal and Toronto as well as a direct flight from London, UK.